This course provides insight into the fundamentals of protection for distribution systems. A discussion of why protection schemes are essential is detailed. The participant is taken through several scenarios of what actually happens on the distribution system during fault conditions. Different types of protection are discussed, along with the advantages and challenges of each.
8015 Fundamentals of Protection - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.