This course discusses overhead distribution lines, including those energized at primary and secondary voltages. Underground distribution is briefly introduced. Pole design, insulator types, and various configurations of crossarms for both single- and multiple-circuit configurations are discussed, as are types of conductors and their ampacity based on physical and environmental conditions. Also, National Safety Code and how it is applied to distribution line design is introduced, along with various customer connection configurations.
8006 Overhead Lines - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.