This course provides the participant with an overview of the most important topic, personnel safety. It covers the consequences of unintentional contact with energized equipment or lines. Consequences include electrical shock, electrocution, and electrical burns, including those caused by arc flash. How static electricity and lightning affect personnel safety is discussed. This course concludes with discussion on how to prevent electrical shock.
8024 Personnel Safety - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.