This course provides insight into and methodology on how an underground distribution system is designed, protected, and maintained. Underground distribution systems have design and operating parameters that differ from those for overhead distribution systems and that must be followed to ensure a reliable power supply to the customer.
8007 Underground Distribution Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- American Council of Engineering Companies 1015 15th Street, NW.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.