This course provides a general overview of some very important basic knowledge sets necessary for a solid understanding of plant control systems.
This course contains information pertaining to the Turbine and Auxiliaries System. A typical Turbine and Auxiliaries System and its associated controls are described within this course.
Always review specific plant startup and operating procedures for proper operation of systems and equipment.
913 Efficient, Reliable and Environmentally Sensitive Operations - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.