The objective of this course is to discuss the characteristics of different types of faults, and their effects on the power system. Knowledge of this material is vital to understanding the protective schemes that are presented in future courses. Participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to day-to-day work activities.
2104 Fault Characteristics - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.