The objective of this course is to draw attention to the problem of inadvertent trips and misoperation of protection equipment. Typical case studies are presented, with the conclusions leading to recommended procedures to help reduce inadvertent trips.
2122 Inadvertent Trips - Cause and Prevention - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.