The purpose of this course is to familiarize the participant with the features of motor operation and the most common types of protective devices that are installed. Participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to their day-to-day work activities.
2108 Motor Protection - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.