This course presents the main features and advantages of PLCs, including hardware arrangements, software (i.e. programming) and typical applications. Extension of the PLC is discussed, noting features of a typical distributed control system.
2125 Programmable Logic Controllers - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.