This course introduces the student to various applications of protective relays (bus protection, line protection, transformer protection) as well as types of protective relays (instantaneous overcurrent, time overcurrent, undervoltage, electromechanical, digital).
The course uses many images from the power system, including images of transformers, substations, protective relays, and relay panels. In addition, there are multiple videos depicting protective relay and equipment movement, as well as simulations and animations that lead the student through the various application and fault scenarios.
2102 Types of Protective Relays - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- American Council of Engineering Companies 1015 15th Street, NW.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.