The objective of this course is to present and discuss the many factors involved in commissioning new power installations, placing particular emphasis on the testing of protective schemes. Participants should be able to understand the following overall concepts and apply them to their work activities.
2112 Testing and Commissioning of Protective - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.