The objective of System Control is to bring about an orderly flow of power from the generating source to the load (power consumer) while maintaining the utmost level of safety, reliability, and stability throughout the system. This course discusses the requirements and procedures of System Control and the relationships of these requirements and procedures to applicable NERC Standards.
7514 Controlling to NERC Standards Interconnection Operation - North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- (609) 452-8060
- (609) 452-9550
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 116-390 Village Boulevard
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.