Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Boot Camp - AUCCE-BC v10.0
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
AUCCE-BC v10.0 describes the requirements needed to configure, monitor, and support a Cisco Unified CCE deployment which will include these topics: agent configuration, CTIOS and Finesse desktops, scripting for Cisco Unfified CCE, Cisco Unified CVP, and Voice XML, Administrative scripting, Skill Group and Precision Queue routing, External Database access, Courtesy Callback, Agent Greeting, Outbound Campaign Dialing, reporting, and troubleshooting tools. This class covers all topics represented in the AUCCE1 and AUCCE2 courseware.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client and Java.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
- All PCs require the latest Java Runtime Environment, which can be downloaded from www.java.com.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at [email protected] and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks, specifically individuals filling these roles.
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
- Managers overseeing UCCE deployments
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Cisco Unified CCE solution.
- Understand basic configuration tools and create a simple script.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic IVR script utilizing Cisco Unified CVP MicroApps.
- Configure and script Cisco Unified CCE to support reporting requirements, skill group and precision queuing, ring-no-answer, transfers, time-of-day and day-of-week routing.
- Deploy and integrate the Cisco Unified CVP VXML component for external database access, Courtesy Callback and Agent Greeting.
- Understand requirements and configure Cisco Unified CCE for Outbound Campaign Dialing.
- Understand basic concepts and generate reports using Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Describe Cisco Unified CCE support tools and call tracking.
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Components and Architecture
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
- Configuration Manager
- Script Editor Overview
- Scripting for CVP
- CTI Options Overview
- Configuring ICM for Agent Functionality
- Configuring UCM for Agent Functionality
- Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
- Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- Configuring CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
- Configuring and using Precision Queues
- Transfers and RONA Review
- Mobile Agents
- Advanced Scripting and Routing
- ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
- Creating an Administrative Script for Time of Day Routing
- Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Silent Monitoring and Recording
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML
- Basic VXML SQL Database Lookup
- Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Agent Greeting
- Outbound Option
- Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Cisco Unified IC Overview
- Cisco CUIC Reporting
- Supporting UCCE
- Diagnostic Framework Suite
- UCCE Support
- Tracking an Agent Call Through the Database
- Lab 1-0: Setting up your VPN and SIP phone
- Lab 1-1: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lab 1-2: Explore Your Voice Gateway (Ingress/VXML)
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Tools and Utilities for Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Prepare a Simple Script
- Lab 2-3: Use ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
- Lab 3-1: Configure ICM for Basic Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 3-2: Configure CUCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTIOS Agent Desktop
- Lab 3-4: Testing Basic Skill Group functionality in an ICM Script
- Lab 4-1: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripting
- Lab 4-2: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 5-1: Configure CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
- Lab 5-2: Configuring Precision Routing
- Lab 5-3: Configuring Ring No Answer (RONA)
- Lab 5-4: Implement Administrative Scripts
- Lab 5-5: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab 5-6: Feature Control Sets and Users
- Lab 6-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 6-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 6-3: Integrate VXML Applications with an ICM Script
- Lab 6-4: SQL DB Lookup Functionality for VXML
- Lab 6-5: Implement Cisco Courtesy Callback
- Lab 6-6: Agent Greeting
- Lab 7-1: Configure Outbound Agent Campaign SCCP Dialer
- Lab 8-1: CUIC Reports and Dashboards
- Lab 9-1: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab 9-2: Track call thru RCD/TCD Records
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft software such as, Windows Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL Server and other Microsoft client operating systems is helpful but not required
- Basic knowledge of Cisco networking components such as routers and switches is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.