AUCCE 1 10.0 - Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE 1)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution successfully.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager
- Lesson 2: ICM Script Editor Overview
- Lesson 3: Scripting for CVP
Module 3: CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- Lesson 1: CTI Options Overview
- Lesson 2: Configure ICM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 3: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lesson 4: Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
Module 4: Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Lesson 1: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lesson 2: ICM MicroApps
- Lesson 3: ICM Scripting Using MicroApps
Module 5: Additional UCCE Considerations
- Lesson 1: ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Lesson 2: Precision Routing
- Lesson 3: RONA
Module 6: External VXML Implementation
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML
Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting
- Lesson 1: CUIC Overview
- Lesson 2: CUIC Reporting
- Lab 1-1: Overview of the AUCCE Lab Environment
- Lab 1-2: Explore Your Voice Gateway (Ingress/VXML)
- Lab 1-3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Lab 2-1: Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
- Lab 2-2: Prepare a Simple Label Script
- Lab 2-3: Using ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
- Lab 3-1: Configure ICM for Basic Agent and Skill Group Functionality
- Lab 3-2: Configure UCM for Agent Functionality
- Lab 3-3: Install CTIOS Agent/Supervisor Desktop Agent/Supervisor Desktop
- Lab 3-4: Testing Basic Skill Group Functionality in an ICM Script
- Lab 4-1: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripts
- Lab 4-2: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab 5-1: Configuring CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
- Lab 5-2: Configuring and Using Precision Routing
- Lab 5-3: RONA
- Lab 5-4: Implement Administrative Scripts
- Lab 5-5: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy (Optional)
- Lab 5-6: Configure CTI Route Point for on-net CCE Calls and Agent-Initiated Transfers (Optional)
- Lab 6-1: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
- Lab 6-2: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
- Lab 6-3: Integrate VXML Applications with an ICM Script
- Lab 7-1: Run more CCE Reports, Create a Dashboard in CUIC
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.