ACCXSL 10.6 - Advanced Contact Center Express Scripting Labs (ACCXSL)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
All Scheduled Dates are Guaranteed to Run!
We are using 10.6 in the labs for all Contact Center Express classes
Advanced Contact Center Express Scripting Labs v10.6 (ACCXSL) is a 5-day instructor-led, lab-intensive course intended for experienced Unified Contact Center Express (CCX) administrators who need in-depth knowledge advanced scripting techniques using complex script steps to resolve sophisticated contact center requirements. This course addresses the steps in the Script Editor pallet as well as scripting techniques involving databases, HTTP, XML, VXML, Java Objects, and Desktop Administration.
This course is intended to be a follow-on course to UCCX, and completely replaces the outdated Unified Contact Center Advanced v1.0 class. ACCXSL introduces updated best practices, sophisticated steps, and modern concepts for deploying advanced contact center applications and techniques.
The class utilizes Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.6 and highlights new application features and services. Sunset Learning has deployed Unified CCX labs on the latest UCS platforms using VMWare ESXi and vSphere technology.
After a short review of Unified CCX architecture, basic administration and the Script Editor, the course begins with a discussion of new and changed features in UCCX. Next we provision our first application to build familiarity with call control groups, dialog groups, applications, triggers, prompt management, and the script editor.
The class will then address the creation of a basic contact center to refresh knowledge of call flow, agents, teams, Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD), Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD), Contact Service Queues, Finesse Agent Desktops and other new capabilities offered by UCCX.
Every contact center needs a series of tools to help build scripts and applications. The class will build tools to record prompts and to record and deploy emergency/status prompts. Next students will build some common subflows to manage holidays using multiple techniques. Default scripts will be built for caller troubles and system errors. Students will experience using text-to-speech as a valuable development tool to substitute for prompts while creating scripts.
Next the class will explore manipulating and speaking data, working with date and time variables and manipulating and speaking dates, time and data. Students will create open/closed scripts used for manually opening and closing your contact center using XML documents and the new abbreviated X-path techniques. Students will learn to manipulate languages using the language tools in the script editor.
For the rest of the week the class will conduct a master project and will build a major contact center application, deploying database routing, skills-based routing, expected wait time subflows, and caller's position in queue subflows. The labs will consider what happens when agents are logged in and ready. If agents are not ready the class will investigate how to use various overflow routing techniques. Students will spend lab time using the Cisco Desktop Administrator and the Cisco Workflow Administrator to create applications that push data to the agent desktop and cause the agent desktop to react to that data. There are optional desktop labs for those who wish extend their learning experience.
- Experience Unified CCX Engineers and administrators charged with building applications.
- Anyone who has attended UCCX and requires more hands-on training on advanced features and troubleshooting.
After completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Unified CCX product architecture, components, call flow, and general administration techniques
- Describe and apply new Unified CCX features
- Install and use the CCX Script Editor to create and debug scripts
- Provision and test CCX script applications
- Create application development tools for recording prompts, emergency prompts
- Create administrative tools to open and close contact centers
- Create useful subflow scripts to determine if today is a holiday
- Manipulate and speak dates, times, and data
- Deploy and manipulate languages within script applications
- Create a fully-functional help desk application using best practices
- Display important enterprise data on the Cisco Agent Desktop
- Creatively use the Cisco Desktop Administrator and the Cisco Desktop Workflow Administrator
- Create and deploy subflow scripts to announce estimated wait times, position in queue
- Invoke exception handling when a script throws an error
- Implement overflow routing techniques
- Create and deploy multiple caller callback techniques
- Descript XML technology as it is deployed in a contact center
- Implement Java objects acquired from the public domain
- Troubleshoot CCX applications and scripts
Module 1: Unified CCX Product Overview
- Lesson 1: Review of Unified CCX Architecture, Components, Call Flow, Administration, Script Editor
- Lesson 2: New/Changed Features in Unified Contact Center Express
- Lesson 3: Provisioning an Application
- Lesson 4:Using the Script Editor
- Lesson 5: Creating a Basic Contact Center Application
Module 2: CCX Application Development Tools
- Lesson 1: Recording Prompts
- Lesson 2: Emergency/Status Recording
- Lesson 3: Creating Holiday Subflows
- Lesson 4: Creating Default Scripts
- Lesson 5: Manipulating and Speaking Data
- Lesson 6: Manipulating Dates and Times
- Lesson 7: Creating Open and Closed State Scripts
- Lesson 8: Manipulating Languages
Module 3: Help Desk Labs
- Lesson 1: Creating a Help Desk Script
- Lesoon 2: Implementing Best Contact Center Practices
- Lesson 3: Implementing Best Practices: Agent is Not Ready
- Lesson 4: Implementing Overflow Routing Techniques
Module 4: Displaying Enterprise Data in CAD
- Lesson 1: Using the Desktop Workflow Administrator
- Lesson 2: Using the Desktop Administrator
Module 5: Caller Callback Techniques
- Lesson 1: Implementing Caller Callback when Contact Center is less busy
- Lesson 2: Implementing Caller Callback - Scheduled by Caller
- Lesson 3: Implementing Web-originated Callbacks
Module 6: Premium Applications
- Lesson 1: ASR/TTS Technology
- Lesson 2: XML Techniques
- Lesson 3: Java Objects
- Lesson 4: Using Auto Attendant
- Lesson 5: Outbound Preview Dialing
Module 7: Example Optional Advanced Techniques
- Lesson 1: Implementing Whisper Functions
- Lesson 2: Example Horoscope Application
- Lab 1-1 Provision Your First Application
- Lab 1-2 Using the CCX Script Editor
- Lab 1-3: Create a Basic Contact Center Application
- Lab 2-1 Recording Prompts
- Lab 2-2 Add Emergency/Status Recordings
- Lab 2-3: Create Holiday Subflows
- Lab 2-4: Create Default Scripts
- Lab 2-5: Manipulate and Speak Data
- Lab 2-6: Manipulate Dates and Time
- Lab 2-7: Create Open/Closed State Script
- Lab 2-8: Manipulate Languages
- Lab 3-1: Create a Help Desk Script
- Lab 3-2: Implement Best Contact Center Practices
- Lab 3-3: Implement Expected Wait Time
- Lab 3-4: Implement Position In Queue Techniques
- Lab 3-5: Implement Overflow Routing Techniques
- Lab 4-1: Display Enterprise Data in CAD
- Lab 4-2: Use HTTP Actions to Retrieve Customer Records
- Lab 5-1: Implement Caller Callback - When Contact Center is Less Busy
- Lab 5-2: Implement Session Management and Enterprise Data for Callback
- Lab 5-3: Implement Caller Callback - Scheduled
- Lab 5-4: Implement Web-originated Callbacks
- Lab 6-1: Deploying Cisco Finesse for UCCX
- Lab 6-2: Implementing Unified CM - Based MediaSense Call Recording
- Lab 6-3: Using Finesse 3rd Party Gadgets
- Lab 6-4: Configuring Finesse Web Chat
- Lab 7-1: Use ASR/TTS in Applications
- Lab 7-2: Implement XML Techniques
- Lab 7-3: Implement Java Objects
- Lab 7-4: Use Auto Attendant
- Lab 7-5: Implement Outbound Preview Dialing
- Lab 8-1: Implement Whisper
- Lab 8-2: Implement a Horoscope Application
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.