CCCEF-Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Fundamentals
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Describe the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection Solution and identify key terms, configuration, and architecture.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution and identify key terms, architecture and configuration requirements.
- Summarize day to day tasks associated with UCCE agent support in regard to configuration and scripting..
- Classify the tasks associated with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise scripting to support CVP functionality.
- Explain the additional configuration and scripting considerations to support complex business requirements. For example, distinguish Auto-Attendant (Unity) from Agent/Skills/PQ (UCCE) functionality, given the requirements of a particular line of business.
- Describe, at a high level, the Cisco Communications Manager and Unity connection solution
- Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Clusters
- Navigate the Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration tools
- Provision a phone with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Explore the use of Cisco Unified Communications Manager phone templates
- Explore Device pools
- List and discuss the relevance and importance of Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and services
- Describe functionality of Unity Connection as a Voice Mail and/or Auto Attendant Solution
- Configure Voice Mail Users and Mail box features
- Configure Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Describe, the Cisco UCCE solution, including components and KPIs
- Examine a UCCE/CVP comprehensive call flow
- Access the Cisco UCCE administration tool set
- Utilize Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Configuration manager
- Utilize Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Script Editor
- Utilizing trouble shooting and verification tools within the UCCE administration tools program group
- Introduction to variables
- Adding skill groups and agents to a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise deployment
- Understand the use and function of microapps
- Discuss the management tasks associated with CVP media files
- Build a simple script to support CVP functionality (Prompt, collect and queue)
- Understand the use of reporting touch points in a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise script
- Implementing precision routing using precision queues and agent attributes Utilizing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise formula editor to create basic routing expressions
- Understanding Bandwidth
- From Analogue to Digtal
- Transmission Standards
- TDM to Packet Switching
- The OSI model (7 layers or 5)
- TCP/IP Explained
- Repeaters/.Switches/Routers and Gateways
- Network classes and subnets
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) Different from Data. How?
- Getting there from here: One Packets Network Journey
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.