CIPTV1 Bridge: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video Part 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
CIPTV1 Bridge: Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 is a two-day, instructor-led course that provides an option if you have taken the CCNP Voice CIPT1 course, or are otherwise familiar with the content, to learn the new material added to CIPTV1 that covers CSR 10.6 technology.
Who should attend
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNP Collaboration candidates who have previously taken the CCNP Voice CIPT1 course
- CCNP Voice certified professionals wanting to upgrade their skills and knowledge based on new material in the latest Collaboration Courses
- Systems engineers
- Describe the role of Cisco UC Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution v10.6, including:
- Redundancy options
- IP phone services
- Understand the functions and purpose of LDAP synchronization and authentication in a Collaboration Solution v10.6 as well as attribute mapping and filter features.
- Configure Call Coverage including new Ã¢ÂÂCall QueuingÃ¢ÂÂ capabilities.
- Describe how to configure CUBE.
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco UC Manger supports.
- Describe how to configure Cisco UC Manager server software-based media resources.
- Implement Cisco hardware-based media resources.
- Understand how to implement audio and video conferencing devices for:
- Cisco UC Manager software audio bridge.
- Cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges.
- Cisco TelePresence Server, MSE 8000, MCU and conductor.
Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Introduction
- Overview of CUCM
- Deployment and redundancy options
- Endpoints and user deployment
Module 2: Implementing CSR 10.6 Calling Features
- Call coverage in CUCM
- Analyzing single-site off-cluster calling requirements
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Using CUBE to access the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) via a SIP trunk
- URI dialing in CUBE
- Dial plan interworking
Module 3: Media Resources
- Media resources in CUCM
- Implementing annunciators, music on hold (MOH) and Media Termination Points (MTPs)
Module 4: Audio and Video Conferencing
- Conferencing devices and their functions
- Implementing conference bridges
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence server and conductor
- Deploying endpoints and users
- Implementing call coverage
- Implementing PSTN calling using SIP trunks through CUBE
- Using CUBE for URI dialing
- Implementing annunciators and Music on Hold (MOH)
- Implementing conference bridges
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence conductor
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Equivalent knowledge to the CIPT1 course or a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) administration
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.