Collaboration Systems Release 11 Update- Contact Center
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
Who should attend
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite Ã¢ÂÂ up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0
- List the different features introduced in Cisco Unified CCX releases 9.x, 10.x and 11.x, as well as deprecated features.
- Describe Cisco Unified CCX, the components, and desktops.
- Describe how to use Finesse Administration to customize a contact center and implement Call Recording with MediaSense.
- Apply advanced scripting techniques to use Context Service.
- Describe how to install, configure, and use real-time and historical reports.
- Describe outbound dialing, dialing modes, configurations, and how to use the Cisco Outbound Dialer.
- Describe how to configure and use Agent Email and Agent Web Chat.
- Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Installing and Upgrading Unified CCX
- Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Using Finesse Administration and Call Recording
- Cisco Context Service
- Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
- Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.