UCCX 10.6 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
This course, Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) v10.6 provides the student with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation, and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified Contact Center Express products.
- Customers and Cisco Partners deploying and maintaining new UCCX v10.6 technologies such as MediaSense, Finesse and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover
- descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote.
- Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Describe how to implement and administer Cisco's Finesse Web-based agent desktop to include call variables, reasons, workflows, desktop layouts.
- Describe how to implement and administer MediaSense as a recording server.
- Describe how to implement and administer Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for reporting.
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
Module 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Lesson 3: Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Module 2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 1: Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 2: Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
Module 3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Lesson 1: Installing the Cisco Unified CCX Script Editor
- Lesson 2: Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Lesson 3: Prompting and Collecting Information
- Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
- Lesson 5: Making Decisions
- Lesson 6: Confirming Caller Input
Module 4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 2: Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Using Desktop Administration
- Lesson 4: Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
Module 5: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Premium Functions
- Lesson 1: Using Remote Monitoring
- Lesson 2: Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Lesson 3: Configuring CAD Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Lesson 4: Understanding ASR and TTS
Module 6: Deploying UCCX v10.6 Functions
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco Finesse
- Lesson 2: Implementing Media Sense Call Recording
- Lesson 3: Configuring Finesse Agent Email
- Lesson 4: Configuring Finesse Agent Web Chat
Module 7: UCCX Reports
- Lesson 1: Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports (Pre-v10.0)
- Lesson 2: Managing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
- Lesson 3: Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports (CUIC)
Module 8: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- Lesson 1: Using Cisco Unified RTMT
- Lesson 2: Using the Disaster Recovery System
- Lab 2-1: Review Cisco Unified CCX Installation
- Lab 2-2: Provisioning Telephony and Media
- Lab 3-1: Using the Cisco Unified CCX Script Editor
- Lab 3-2: Start Your New Locator Script
- Lab 3-3: Prompt and Collect Information from a Caller
- Lab 3-4: Access a Database
- Lab 3-5: Loops, Counters, and Decision-Making
- Lab 3-6: Confirming Caller Input
- Lab 4-1: Configuring Cisco Unified CCX
- Lab 4-2: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Lab 4-3: Using the Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator
- Lab 4-4: Advanced Cisco Unified CCX Scripting Techniques
- Lab 4-5: Cisco Unified CCX Report
- ng (Legacy, Optional)
- Lab 4-6: Managing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
- Lab 5-1: Remote Monitoring (Optional)
- Lab 5-2: Outbound Preview Dialing
- Lab 5-3: Agent E-Mail and Web Chat (Legacy, Optional)
- Lab 5-4: Spoken Names and Automatic Speech Recognition (Optional)
- Lab 6-1: Deploying Cisco Finesse for UCCX
- Lab 6-2: Implementing Unified CM - Based MediaSense Call Recording
- Lab 6-3: Using Finesse 3rd Party Gadgets
- Lab 6-4: Configuring Finesse Web Chat and Agent Email
- Lab 7-1: Using the Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.