Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 - CIPTV2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
- Audience: Cisco professionals
This course includes supplemental information on Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise version 9.0. The information contained in the addendum covers topics related to significant feature changes that have been implemented since version 8.0. This material is presented as informational only and does not have any associated practice labs.
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) or the following knowledge:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site environment
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.