Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Switches (DCNX5K) 2.1 - DCNX5K
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
- Audience: Who Should Attend Channel Partner / Reseller Customer Employee
During the course of instruction the learner will be exposed to the configuration of advanced technologies, such as Fibre Channel, QoS and FCoE, but will not be required to have experience with these technologies in order to successfully complete the class.
This course covers initial configuration of Fibre Channel, QoS and FCoE on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches. For a deeper understanding in Fibre Channel, QoS and FCoE, students are encouraged to explore additional training in those technologies.
Who Should Attend Channel Partner / Reseller Customer Employee
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch Product Overview.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch Hardware Architecture and Device Administration.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch Network Feature Configuration.
- CCNA Certification recommended.
- Recommended attendance of a Fibre Channel Protocol class or equivalent experience.
- Recommended attendance of the Implementing Cisco Storage Network Solutions (ICSNS) class or equivalent experience.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.