NX-OS for Data Center Systems IOS Administrators (DCNXA)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 5
- Language: English
- Audience: Network Designers, Administrators and Managers
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Network, systems, and consulting systems engineers
- Network designers, administrators, and managers
- Data Center administrators, designers and system engineers
- Describe the differences between the Cisco IOS and NX-OS operating systems.
- Describe the features and functionality of the Cisco NX-OS.
- Describe how the Cisco NX-OS is used for functionality specific to different Cisco Nexus switching platforms, such as the 7000-series, 5000-series, and 1000-series switches.
- Understand basic and advanced configurations of the Cisco Nexus 7000-series, 5000-series, and 1000-series switches using the NX-OS.
- Understand basic and advanced configurations of the Cisco Virtual Security Gateway.
- Understand troubleshooting techniques for the Cisco Nexus 7000-series, 5000-series, and 1000-series switches using the NX-OS.
- Identifying Cisco Nexus Products
- Nexus 7000 Features at a high level
- The NX-OS Software Architecture
- Configuring Nexus Management Features
- Command syntax
- Context-sensitive help
- Navigation between configuration modes
- Configuring Layer 2 Switching Features
- Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Port Profiles
- Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
- Multiple Spanning Tree
- Traffic Storm Control
- Configuring Nexus Fabric Extenders (FEX)
- Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels (VPCs)
- Virtual Device Contexts (VDCs)
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) Contexts
- Static Routing
- Unicast RIB and FIB
- Route Policy Manager
- Policy-Based Routing (PBR)
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols (HSRP/VRRP/GLBP)
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
- Understanding the Fiber Channel protocol
- Configuring FCoE
- Configuring SAN Switching Features
- Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Onboard Failure Logging (OBFL)
- Fundamentals of the Nexus 1000v Virtual Switch
- Integrating the Nexus 1000v with the VMware vCenter Server
- Basic Integration process
- Configuring Port Profiles
- Configuring Security Features
- Connecting to the NterOne Lab Environment
- Familiarization of the Cisco NX-OS Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Initial Configuration of the Nexus 5548 switches
- Advanced Layer 2 Configuration of Nexus 5548 switches
- Advanced Layer 3 Configuration of Nexus 5548 switches
- Initial Configuration of Nexus 7004 switches with SUP2E Supervisor Module
- Advanced Layer 2 Configuration of Nexus 7004 switches
- Advanced Layer 3 Configuration of Nexus 7004 switches
- Initial Configuration of Nexus 1000v switches
- Advanced Configuration of Nexus 1000v switches
- Troubleshooting Scenarios for the Nexus switching platforms
The following skills and knowledge are recommended for learners to fully benefit from this course:
- CCNA Switching and Routing knowledge level
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.