VMware NSX Install Configure Manage V6 1 - VNSXICM61
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
This thorough, quick paced instructional class concentrates on introducing, designing, and overseeing VMware NSX. This course covers NSX as a piece of the product characterized server farm stage, usage use cases alongside elements of NSX, and usefulness working at Layer 2 through Layer 7 of the OSI model. Address and hands-on lab exercises bolster the student's comprehension of NSX components, usefulness, and on-going administration and control
Experienced system administrators that specialize in networking
Before taking this course the learner should have the knowledge of:
- System organization experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux working frameworks.
- Understanding of ideas displayed in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV accreditation
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.