VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager Install Configure Manage V5 8 - VCSRMICM58
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 16
This two-day, hands-on instructional class prepares experienced VMware vSphere overseers with the learning to introduce, arrange, and oversee VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager 5.8. This course additionally furnishes vSphere overseers with the learning to help with composing and testing calamity recuperation arranges that utilization vCenter Site Recovery Manager.
vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of vCenter Site Recovery Manager
Before taking this course, the learners should be able to:
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery concepts
- Basic knowledge of storage array technology
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.