VMware vSphere Design and Deploy Fast Track 6 0 - VSDNDFTv6
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 40
- Language: English
- Audience: Experienced system integrators and consultants.
Experienced system integrators; consultants responsible for designing and deploying vSphere environments.
1.Course Introduction: Introductions and course logistics; Course objectives.
2. Assessment: Define customer business objectives: Gather and analyze business and application requirements; Document design requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks; Use a systematic method to evaluate and document design decisions; Create a conceptual design.
3. Core Management Infrastructure: Determine the number of vCenter Server instances to include in a design; Choose appropriate platforms for vCenter Server components and databases; Design a vCenter Server deployment topology that is appropriate for the size and requirements of the data center; Deploy core management components for the given vSphere design.
4. Virtual Data Center Infrastructure: Calculate total capacity requirements for a design; Create a virtual data center cluster design that meets business and workload requirements; Evaluate the use of various management services, such as VMware vSphere High Availability and VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler, in the virtual data center design; Deploy virtual data center components for the given vSphere design.
Course Detail 1:
5. Compute Infrastructure: Create a compute infrastructure design that includes the appropriate ESXi boot, installation, and configuration options; Choose the ESXi host hardware for the compute infrastructure; Deploy and configure ESXi hosts for the given vSphere design; Perform a scripted installation of an ESXi host.
6. Storage Infrastructure: Calculate storage capacity requirements for a design; Create a storage infrastructure design that includes the appropriate storage platform and storage management solutions; Deploy components of the storage architecture for the given vSphere design.
7. Network Infrastructure: Create a network component design that includes virtual switch specifications, port group configuration settings, and physical network attributes; Evaluate network management and monitoring design options; Deploy components of the network architecture for the given vSphere design.
8. Virtual Machine Infrastructure: Create a virtual machine design that considers application requirements and maximizes performance; Deploy virtual machines for the given vSphere design.
Course Detail 2:
9. Infrastructure Security: Evaluate security options for ESXi hosts, vCenter Server, storage, networking, and virtual machines; Create a security design based on VMware best practices; Deploy security components for the given vSphere design.
10. Infrastructure Management: Evaluate management tools and solutions; Create a design that includes the management of ESXi hosts, templates, virtual machine snapshots, and events; Create a design for the VMware vSphere Update Manager architecture; Deploy management components for the given vSphere design.
11. Infrastructure Recoverability: Evaluate ways to provide recoverability in a vSphere environment; Create a design that includes the recoverability of ESXi hosts, vCenter Server, networks, and virtual machines; Deploy components that enable the recoverability of the vSphere environment in the given vSphere design.
Completion of the following courses: VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0]; VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.0]; Or equivalent experience with vSphere deployments.
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.