VMware vCenter Operations Manager Advanced Usage and Dashboard Design - OPSAUDD
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 24
- Language: English
System administrators and consultants responsible for customizing vCenter Operations Manager to expand from the vSphere user interface to a customized environment
In this course, you will focus on the advanced capabilities of VMwareÂ® vCenterâ¢ Operations Managerâ¢ 5.6, including adapters, customization, and management topics. You will learn how to use adapters, define custom super metrics, customize dashboards, and use the custom user interface. This course is based on vCenter Operations Manager 5.6 and integration with VMware vSphereÂ® 5.1, VMware vCloud DirectorÂ® 5.1, and VMware vFabricâ¢ HypericÂ®.
1. Dashboards â¢Custom dashboards â¢Managing widgets â¢Managing interactions â¢Managing templates 2. vCenter Operations Manager Advanced Architecture â¢vCenter Operations Manager architecture â¢Sizing guidelines â¢vCenter Operations Manager availability and backup 3. Smart Alerts and Custom Alerts â¢Working with and troubleshooting alerts â¢Configuring alert notifications 4. Adapters for Data Collection â¢Adapters â¢Available adapters â¢Installing and configuring adapters â¢Troubleshooting adapters 5. User and Role Management â¢Managing user and role permissions for the vSphere UI â¢Managing user and group permissions for the custom UI 6. Metrics and Super Metrics â¢Metrics â¢Configuring and using super metrics 7. Troubleshooting â¢Basic troubleshooting workflows â¢Self information and self-monitoring of vCenter Operations Manager â¢Support page in the custom UI 8. Applications, Attribute Packaging, KPIs, and Tags â¢Application design concept in vCenter Operations Manager â¢Configuring and using attribute packages and KPIs â¢Creating tags and groups.
Subject Matter Expert
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make sell or use With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud mobility supply chain and technology solutions Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world Founded in 1979 Ingram Micros role as a leader and innovator in technology and supply chain services has fueled its rise to the 69th ranked corporation in the FORTUNE 500
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.