Everything You Need To Speed Up Your Website
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Audience: Anyone who wants to improve the overall speed of website.
I will walk you through how to find bottlenecks that are slowing down your site. You will see how to get a good speed score, which is important for search engines. We will go through resolving bottlenecks and increasing your website's overall speed.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to identify speed bottlenecks on your website.
- You will know how to get a good speed score.
- You will be able to remove found bottlenecks and optimize your site for speed.
- You will know how to utilize Amazon S3 services.
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Analyzing Bottlenecks In Your Website's Speed
- Section 3: Amazon S3
- Section 4: The Power Of Sprites
- Section 5: Determining If The Problem Is Your Hosting Provider?
- Section 6: Recap
Some knowledge of HTML and FTP are needed. However, the course is not advanced and I walk you through all the steps.
Subject Matter Expert
I have written desktop applications in languages running from Delphi to C# winforms/WPF. I have also built ASP.NET webforms and MVC based applications. When the iOS SDK was first introduced, I bought a Macbook and began building apps for the iPhone. I currently have seven apps in the iTunes App Store.
I have an MBA from ASU (14). My undergraduate major was in mathematics. Before graduating, I decided to get a business degree. I continued taking mathematics courses at the University of Washington after completing my undergraduate degree.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.