IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On Administration - TW173G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English (US)
This course teaches IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on concepts and administration. Lecture topics include installation and configuration, administration, creating single sign-on profiles, reporting, and problem determination. The course also includes many hands-on exercises to supplement the lecture.
This basic course is designed for new IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on administrators responsible for implementing and administering IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-on.
- IMS server
- Users, Roles, and Policies
- Shared workstations
- Basic AccessStudio
- Advanced AccessStudio
- Auditing and reporting
- Advanced topics
You should have:
- Basic Windows administration skills.
- Basic WebSphere Application Server administration skills
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.