IBM Security AppScan Enterprise Fundamentals - TK300G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English (US)
In this course, you learn how to use IBM Security AppScan Enterprise. The course combines both class lectures and hands-on lab work so that you can learn how to use the product to test for web application security issues. You learn to use best practices in the context of real-world deployments. You gain hands-on experience using Security AppScan Enterprise on a demonstration web application.
The target audience for this basic course is security auditors, security team managers, quality assurance practitioners and web application developers who need to understand web application vulnerability testing reports, run web application security scans on web applications, and administer Security AppScan Enterprise. The audience might also include web developers, managers, or team leaders who are responsible for interacting with testers or who need to ensure that the tools are being implemented fully and appropriately.
- Unit 1: Security AppScan Enterprise overview
- Unit 2: Preparing to scan
- Unit 3: Reports overview
- Unit 4: Managing folders, report packs, and dashboards
- Unit 5: Configuring a basic scan
- Unit 6: Using the manual explore option
- Unit 7: Using recorded login sequences and session management
- Unit 8: Reviewingexplore results
- Unit 9: Configuring an advanced scan
- Unit 10: Running a scan and reviwing the reports
- Unit 11: Reading, exporting, and troubleshooting scan logs
- Unit 12: Organizing, verifying, and exporting scan results
- Unit 13: Managing issues
- Unit 14: Managing users, groups andaccess control
- Unit 15: Creating scan templates
- Unit 16: Test policies
- Unit 17: Reporting the scan results
You should have:
- Web application security knowledge
- Completed Essentials of Web Application Security V2.0 (RT302)
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.