IBM Security QRadar SIEM Foundations - BQ102G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 24
- Language: English
- Audience: Students who are experienced AIX system administrators.
The audience for this course is students who are experienced AIX system administrators with TCP/IP networking and AIX Logical Volume Manager (LVM) experience who are responsible for maintaining a PowerHA SystemMirror 7 and later cluster on an IBM Power Systems server running AIX 6.1 or later. The lab exercises are conducted on an AIX 7.1 TL2 -level system.
- Unit 1: Problem determination strategies and tools
- Unit 2: Resolving event script problems
- Exercise 1: Problem determination strategies and tools
- Unit 3: Resolving network, CAA, and RSCT problems: Tools
- Exercise 2: Resolving event script problems
- Exercise 3: Using log files and tools for network, CAA, and RSCT problems
- Unit 4: Resolving network, CAA, and RSCT problems: Problem scenarios
- Unit 5: Resolving LVM and C-SPOC problems
- Exercise 4: Resolving network, CAA, and RSCT problems
- Exercise 5: Resolving LVM problems
Students attending this course are expected to have:
- AIX, TCP/ IP, LVM storage and disk hardware implementation skills
- An understanding of PowerHA SystemMirror concepts
- The ability to install, configure and manage a two-node cluster
- An understanding of basic cluster problem determination and familiarity with PowerHA SystemMirror log files
These skills are addressed in the following course and its prerequisites (or can be obtained through equivalent education and experience):
PowerHA SystemMirror 7: Planning, Implementation, Customization and Basic Administration (AN610)
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.