IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics Configuration and Usage - BQ161G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English (US)
In this course, QRadar SIEM administrators learn how to integrate and configure QRadar Incident Forensics in an existing QRadar SIEM deployment. End users such as Security Analysts learn how to use the QRadar Incident Forensics tools to effectively perform network forensics.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for:QRadar SIEM administratorsQRadar SIEM Security Analysts
- Explanation of network forensics and the functions and aspects of IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics 7.2.4
- Integration of IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics 7.2.4 in IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2.4
- Administration of IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics 7.2.4; creating cases, managing users, and configuring the Incident Forensics server.
- Using the concepts and terminology of IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics 7.2.4
- Using IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics 7.2.4 to analyze a network forensic case using the IBM Security QRadar Incident Forensics 7.2.4 Forensic search page and tools.
You should have:
- Working experience with QRadar SIEM.
- Knowledge of how to navigate through the QRadar SIEM pages and using the mouse click options is mandatory.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.