IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2 Administration and Configuration - BQ121G
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and secure storage of events, flows, assets, topologies, and vulnerabilities. Suspected attacks and policy breaches are highlighted as offenses. In this course, you learn how to configure and administer QRadar SIEM, create Universal DSMs and Log Source Extensions, and create event, flow and anomaly rules. Using the skills taught in this course, you can maintain QRadar SIEM, work with log sources, analyze the offenses created by rules and if necessary fine-tune them. Hands-on exercises reinforce the skills learned.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.