SIMOS 1.0 - Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions v1.0 (SIMOS)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNPÂ© Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)
Module 1: Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Lesson 1: The Role of VPNs in Network Security
- Lesson 2: VPNs and Cryptography
Module 2: Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Lesson 2: Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA
- Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco IOS DMVPNs
Module 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco FlexVPN Solution
- Lesson 2: Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lesson 3: Deploying Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lesson 4: Deploying Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
Module 4: Deploying Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 1: Clientless SSL VPN Overview
- Lesson 2: Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 3: Deploying Application Access in Clientless SSL VPN
- Lesson 4: Deploying Advanced Authentication in Clientless SSL VPN
Module 5: Deploying Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Lesson 1 Overview of Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Lesson 2 Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 3 Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lesson 4: Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Lesson 5: Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting in Cisco
Module 6: Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
- Lesson 1: Implementing Host Scan
- Lesson 2: Implementing DAP for SSL VPNs
- Lab 2-1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity on the Cisco ASA
- Lab 2-2: Implement Cisco IOS Static VTI Point-to-Point Tunnel
- Lab 2-3: Implement DMVPN
- Lab 3-1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
- Lab 3-2: Implement Hub-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
- Lab 3-3: Implement Spoke-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
- Lab 4-1: Implement ASA Basic Clientless SSL VPN
- Lab 4-2: Application Access clientless SSL
- Lab 4-3: Advanced AAA clientless SSL
- Lab 5-1: Implement ASA Basic AnyConnect SSL VPN
- Lab 5-2: Configure Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lab 5-3: Configure Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs on Cisco ASA
- Lab 5-4: Configure Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Lab 6-1: Configure Hostscan and DAP for AnyConect SSL VPNs
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.