Junos Unified Threat Management
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course benefits individuals responsible for implementing and monitoring the UTM features available on branch SRX Services Gateways and J Series Services Routers.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the challenges that branch offices present to network managers.
- List the major features that UTM offers.
- Explain how each major feature addresses the challenges of the branch office.
- List the SRX Series Services Gateways hardware devices on which UTM is available.
- Describe the UTM features that require specific licenses.
- Define terms used in the creation of effective antispam UTM policies.
- Describe the process by which UTM examines traffic for spam.
- Describe the overall process of configuring an antispam UTM policy.
- Describe the kinds of information available from the device when it has detected spam.
- Describe how the AV process examines traffic.
- Describe the differences between full file-based AV versus express AV.
- Describe the settings that are required for configuring AV protection.
- Explain how these settings affect scanning performance and effectiveness.
- Describe options available for scanning supported protocols.
- List the general steps required to configure AV.
- Describe the statistical information available to verify AV functionality.
- Describe content and Web filtering and their purpose.
- List and describe each of the parameters used when configuring Web and content filtering.
- Describe in general terms the steps necessary to configure web and content filtering.
- Monitor Web and content filtering.
This one-day course includes detailed coverage of Web filtering, antivirus (AV), antispam, and content filtering. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Unified Threat Management (UTM) features of the Junos operating system.
This course is based on the Junos OS Release 12.1X46-D15.3.
- Basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Working knowledge of security policies.
- Attend the Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS), Junos Routing Essentials (JRE), and Junos Security (JSEC) courses prior to attending this class.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.