SISE-Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services v1.2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Describe the TrustSec 2.0 solution architecture and deployment methodologies using the ISE platform
- Configure the ISE platform in a network that includes Microsoft Active Directory
- Configure the Cisco ISE software for wired and wireless 802.1X
- Deploy firewall-based VPN services using the Cisco ASA and Inline Posture
- Configure the ISE for classification and policy enforcement
- Deploy ISE-based profiling, posture, and guest services
- Troubleshoot user authentication and policy enforcement problems based on configuration error or network issue
- Create a Low-level design for the ISE platform deployment methodology, scaling requirements, and platform resilienc
- Lesson 1: Introducing the TrustSec 2.0 Solution and ISE Platform Architecture
- LAB Topology and Access
- Lesson 1: Installing the ISE Software
- LAB 2: Completing the Initial Software Configuration
- Lesson 2: Integrating the ISE into Microsoft Active Directory
- LAB 3: Integrating the ISE into Microsoft Active Directory
- Lesson 3: Configuring the ISE for High Availability
- Lesson 1: Using the ISE for Policy Enforcement
- Lesson 2: Configuring the ISE for MAC Address Bypass (MAB)
- LAB 4: Configuring the ISE for MAB
- Lesson 3: Configuring the ISE for Wired and Wireless 802.1X Authentication
- LAB 5: Configuring Cisco ISE for Wired 802.1X Authentication
- LAB 6: Configuring Cisco ISE for Wireless 802.1X Authentication
- Lesson 4: Deploying VPN-based Services Using the Cisco ASA and Inline Posture
- Lesson 5: Configuring Web Authentication Using the ISE
- LAB 7: Configuring Web Authentication and Policy Enforcement
- Lesson 1: Introducing ISE Guest Services
- LAB 8: Creating Guest Users and Guest User Policies in the Sponsor Port
- Lesson 2: Introducing ISE Profiling Services
- LAB 9: Configuring the ISE for Profiling Services
- Lesson 3: Introducing ISE Posture Services
- LAB 10: Configuring the ISE for Posture Services
- Lesson 1: Designing the TrustSec 2.0 Solution Architecture for the ISE Appliance
Appendix B: Introducing TrustSec Fundamentals
The prerequisite for Cisco Channel Partners to attend the Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine Secure Solutions (ISE) v1.0 course is the Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security ProfessionalsRequired:
- CCNA certification or equivalent level of experience with the configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals Recommended
- CNP certification or equivalent level of experience.
- CSP, CCNP Security certification or equivalent level of experience.
- Base level of knowledge and understanding of the NAC appliance and Cisco ACS server version 5.X.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.