WMUAPI-Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure v2.0
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
design and deployment, and network management and monitoring concepts and tasks using real-world scenarios supported by practical laboratory exercises. The course will also include lesson assessments (self-checks) to ensure the correct depth of knowledge has been achieved. This course provides hands-on labs which cover controller firmware release 7.6 MR1 as well as Cisco Prime Infrastructure software release 2.1.
- Describe the architecture, licensing, migration capabilities, assurance, compliance features, and setup of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0.
- Identify the pre-deployment and design tasks in the design lifecycle phase.
- Describe how to deploy device configurations with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Recognize the different available templates and their capabilities and how to create configurations and deploy them using these templates.
- Describe roles of operations workforce and applicable features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Perform device discovery and configuration tasks.
- Explore the monitoring and management capabilities of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Create monitoring templates, and perform health and performance monitoring.
- Use Prime Infrastructure to troubleshoot and perform problem isolation.
- Create and customize a wide range of reports using Prime Infrastructure 2.0
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Experience in wired and wireless network management
- Experience with wired and wireless network management terminology
Completed the Introducing Prime Infrastructure v2.0 E-Learning courseor best success, we recommend that you also have:
- CCNA-Wireless and CCNA-Route / Switch level knowledge
- Previous training in or experience with CiscoWorks, Network Control System (NCS) or Wireless Control System (WCS)
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.