Creating HP Software Defined Networks R15.41 - 00991245
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 32
- Language: English
- Audience: IT Professionals who want to build knowledge and skills around SDN.
The Creating HPE Software-defined Networks course is suitable for all IT Professionals who want to build knowledge and skills around SDN. The focus of this course is on designing and implementing Software-defined Networks.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Explain what Software-defined Networking (SDN) is in broad terms.
- Describe Campus, Datacenter and Cloud SDN Solutions.
- Describe HPE VAN SDN Controller requirements, architecture and features.
- Integrate Mininet with the HPE VAN SDN controller.
- Explain features and functionality of HPE SDN Applications.
- Explain the OpenFlow protocol. UsecURL to interact with the Controller REST API.
- Configure Controller High Availability
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning website.
Subject Matter Expert
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.