JNCIA-Junos Bootcamp - IJOS - JRE
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
The JNCIA-Junos Certification Bootcamp is a 2-day event that provides the foundational and practical knowledge required to begin configure Juniper routing products running Junos Software. This course will also help prepare networking professionals for the JNCIA-Juno
Who should attend
Pre-sales, technical engineers and partners looking to learn more about the Junos operating system.
After you complete this course you should be able to:
- Describe the basic design architecture of the Junos OS
- Identify and provide a brief overview of Junos devices
- Navigate within the Junos CLI
- Perform tasks within the CLI operational and configuration modes
- Restore a Junos device to its factory-default state
- Perform initial configuration tasks
- Configure and monitor network interfaces
- Describe user configuration and authentication options
- Perform secondary configuration tasks for features and services such as system logging (syslog) and tracing, Network Time Protocol (NTP), configuration archival, and SNMP
- Monitor basic operation for the Junos OS and devices
- Identify and use network utilities
- Upgrade the Junos OS
- Perform file system maintenance and password recovery on a Junos device
- Navigate within the Junos J-Web interface
- Explain basic routing operations and concepts.
- View and describe routing and forwarding tables.
- Configure and monitor static routing.
- Configure and monitor OSPF.
- Describe the framework for routing policy.
- Explain the evaluation of routing policy.
- Identify instances where you might use routing policy.
- Write and apply a routing policy.
- Describe the framework for firewall filters.
- Explain the evaluation of firewall filters.
- Identify instances where you might use firewall filters.
- Write and apply a firewall filter.
- Describe the operation and configuration for unicast reverse path forwarding (RPF)
Begin the first day gaining the foundational knowledge required to work with the Junos operating system and to configure Junos devices. The course provides a brief overview of the Junos device families and discusses the key architectural components of the software.
On the second day, you will receive the foundational routing knowledge and configuration examples and includes an overview of general routing concepts, routing policy and firewall filters, and class of service (CoS). This course is based on Junos operating system Release 12.1R1.9.
Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring and monitoring the Junos OS and monitoring device operations. This course combines:
- Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS)
- Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)
Students should have basic networking knowledge and an understanding of the OSI model and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.