Adobe Acrobat XI Pro puts the power of the Portable Document Format, literally, at your fingertips. By taking advantage of the functionality and features available in Acrobat, you will ensure the integrity of your electronic documents regardless of who views them, on what devices, or with what operating systems. And that will give the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that what you meant to communicate is what your document recipients will see.
- Access information in a PDF document.
- Create and save PDF documents.
- Navigate content in a PDF document.
- Modify PDF documents.
- Review PDF documents.
- Convert PDF documents.
- Topic A: Open a PDF Document
- Topic B: Browse a PDF Document
- Topic A: Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Topic B: Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Topic C: Combine Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic A: Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Topic B: Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic C: Work with Bookmarks
- Topic D: Create Links and Buttons
- Topic A: Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Topic B: Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Topic C: Add Page Elements
- Topic A: Add Comments and Markup
- Topic B: Compare PDF Documents
- Topic C: Initiate and Manage a Review
- Topic A: Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Topic B: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic C: Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
Appendix B: Adobe Acrobat XI Pro ACE Certification Exam Objectives
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic experience with computers and exposure to Windows 8, as well as common productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office PowerPoint. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft Office Word 2013: Part 1
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013: Part 1
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.