Adobe® Acrobat Reader® is free software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files on a variety of hardware and operating system platforms.
- What is a PDF file?
- Opening a PDF file
- Checking document properties
- Checking document security info
- Display preferences
- Options preferences
- Miscellaneous preferences
- Choosing a view
- Using the Windows menu
- Navigating forward and back
- Using the hand tool and links
- Using bookmarks
- Using thumbnails
- Finding words
- Filling out forms
- Cutting and pasting into other documents
- Emailing PDF files
- Reading PDF in a Web browser
- Using the Snapshot tool
- Using dynamic zoom
- Reading made easy: Automatic scrolling
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.