Adobe® Audition® Creative Cloud® (CC) allows you to create, edit, and enhance single track and multitrack recordings. In this online training series, you will learn about the workspace basics, how to set up your audio hardware, and start recording tracks. We'll also take a look at some of the basic editing tools in Audition CC, like trimming audio tracks, and creating fades.
- What you'll learn in this training
- Getting to know the workspace
- Setting the input and output
- Opening an existing audio file
- Moving the current time indicator
- Getting to know the vertical ruler
- Using the zoom navigator
- Using the zoom tools
- Using the time selection tool
- Looping audio playback
- Creating a new file
- Setting an input level
- Recording an audio track
- Re-recording audio
- Understanding the waveform
- Trimming audio tracks
- Deleting audio
- Creating fades
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.