Adobe Dreamweaver CC Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
You will also maintain and administer your website with Dreamweavers site and page management tools. The website and pages you create will reflect your content and design and will be professionally accurate for your site visitors.
This course covers the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
- Identify Dreamweaver fundamentals.
- Create websites.
- Create web pages.
- Insert tables and import content into web pages.
- Create reusable site assets.
- Link web pages and send the website to the server.
- Switching and Splitting Views
- Working with Panels
- Working with Extract
- Adjusting Toolbars
- Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using Property Inspector
- Using Tag Selectors
- Writing Your Own HTML Code
- Understanding HTML Syntax
- Inserting and Formatting with HTML
- Frequently used HTML4 Codes
- Introducing HTML5
- HTML vs CSS
- CSS Box Model
- Formatting Text
- Multiple Classes and IdÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs
- Formatting Objects
- CSS3 Overview and Support
- Developing a New Website
- Working with Thumbnails and Wireframes
- Creating Web Assets Using Adobe Generator
- Working with Predefined Layouts
- Working with the CSS Designer
- Working with Type
- Creating a CSS Background
- Modifying Existing Content
- Responsive Design
- Previewing Your Completed File
- Working with Media Queries
- Using Element Quick View
- Edge Inspect
- Moving Embedded CSS to an External File
- Creating a Template from an Existing Layout
- Inserting Editable Regions and Metadata
- Producing Child Pages
- Creating and Styling Text
- Creating Lists
- Creating and Styling Tables
- Spellchecking Web Pages
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Web Image Basics
- Inserting an Image
- Adjusting Image Position with CSS
- Working with Insert Panel
- Hyperlink Basics
- Creating Internal Hyperlinks
- Creating an External Link
- Setting up Email Links
- Creating Image Based Links
- Targeting Page Elements
- Previewing the Completed File
- Working with Dreamweaver Behaviors
- Working with jQuery Accordion Widgets
- Understanding Web Animation and Video
- Adding Web Animation to a Page
- Adding Web Video to a Page
- Choosing HTML5 Video Options
- Defining a Remote Site
- Cloaking Folders and Files
- Putting Your Site Online
- Synchronizing Local and Remote Sites
To ensure success in this course, you should have basic personal computing skills. For accelerated learning and deeper understanding of this course, it is also recommended that you have some exposure to various web design technologies, so you may also want to take the Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS: Level 1 course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.