Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
You will also maintain and administer your website with Adlobe Dreamweavers site and page management tools. The website and pages you create will reflect your content and design and will be professionally accurate for your site visitors.
- Topic A: Web Basics
- Topic B: The Adobe Dreamweaver Interface
- Topic C: The Elements of Web Design
- Topic D: Adobe Dreamweaver Help
- Topic A: Plan the Website Project
- Topic B: Use Design Tools to Plan the Website in Adobe Dreamweaver
- Topic C: Set Up the Website in Adobe Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Create Web Page Documents
- Topic B: Add Head and Text Components to the Page
- Topic C: Add Lists and Quotations
- Topic D: Set Page Properties in Adobe Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Create Styles and Selectors with CSS
- Topic B: Using CSS to Format a Web Page
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Manage Image Properties with CSS
- Topic A: Table Tags and Properties
- Topic B: Import External Data
- Topic A: Create Reusable Site Assets
- Topic B: Modify and Update Library Items
- Topic C: Create and Use Page Templates using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Creating Common Hyperlinks to Site Pages
- Topic B: Creating Links to Page Locations
- Topic C: Creating E-mail Links
- Topic D: Image Maps and Linking
- Topic E: Navigation and Rollovers with Adobe Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Validate the Website in Adobe Dreamweaver
- Topic B: Upload Files to the Web Server
To ensure success in the Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 course, you should have basic personal computing skills. To obtain this level of knowledge and skill, it is recommended that you first take the following Logical Operations course (or have equivalent knowledge): Introduction to Personal Computers Using Windows 7. For accelerated learning and deeper understanding of Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, it is also recommended that you have some exposure to various web design technologies, so you may also want to take the Web Design with XHTML, HTML and CSS: Level 1 course.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.