- Identify the elements of the InDesign interface.
- Create a new document.
- Customize a document by using graphics, colors, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Build a table.
- Prepare a document for delivery.
- Topic A: Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Topic B: Customize the InDesign Interface
- Topic C: Use the Navigation Controls
- Topic D: Set Preferences
- Topic A: Create a New Document
- Topic B: Add Text to a Document
- Topic C: Add Graphics to a Document
- Topic A: Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Topic C: Create and Apply Styles
- Topic A: Arrange and Align Objects
- Topic B: Use Layers
- Topic C: Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Topic D: Thread Text Frames
- Topic E: Edit Text
- Topic A: Create a New Table
- Topic B: Modify a Table Structure
- Topic C: Format a Table
- Topic A: Resolve Errors in a Document
- Topic B: Print a Document
- Topic C: Package a Document
- Topic D: Export Files for Printing
- Topic E: Export Files for the Web
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the functions of your computers operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, copying and pasting objects, formatting text, retrieving files, and saving files. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the course Introduction to Personal Computers: Using Windows 7.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.