Adobe Illustrator CC Level 1
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course focuses on Adobe Illustrator CC (2014), the component within CC used to create ?drawn? graphics, while enabling its users to integrate content from other domains (such as photo-oriented graphics and animation, which belong to Adobe Photoshop and Flash). With Illustrators many, easily used tools, you will discover that not only can you unlock the same creative impulses you have always had as you've picked up a pencil to sketch out an idea, but also capture those multiple ideas and ?what ifs? during the creative process in ways that you never imagined. And for those of you who are just embarking on building your creative skills, you will be surprised at ?how good? your work will appear, even at the outset of your exploration of the world of graphic design.
This course covers the Graphic Design and Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
- Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator CC (2014).
- Create basic shapes.
- Create custom paths.
- Create graphics that contain custom text.
- Customize objects.
- Customize basic shapes.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
- Topic 1A: Examine Imaging Concepts
- Topic 1B: Explore the Interface
- Topic 1C: Customize the Interface
- Topic 2A: Create a Document
- Topic 2B: Draw Basic Shapes
- Topic 2C: Save a Document
- Topic 3A: Draw Paths
- Topic 3B: Modify Paths
- Topic 4A: Insert Text
- Topic 4B: Flow Text on a Path
- Topic 4C: Import Body Text
- Topic 4D: Format Text with Styles
- Topic 4E: Thread Text
- Topic 4F: Apply Hyphenation
- Topic 4G: Insert Typographic Characters
- Topic 5A: Import Graphics
- Topic 5B: Manipulate Objects
- Topic 6A: Format Objects
- Topic 6B: Apply Strokes
- Topic 6C: Apply Gradients
- Topic 6D: Apply Graphic Styles
- Topic 6E: Apply an Envelope to Text
- Topic 7A: Wrap Text
- Topic 7B: Find and Replace Text
- Topic 7C: Fix Spelling Errors
- Topic 8A: Export Images for Print
- Topic 8B: Save Images for the Web
- Topic 8C: Save Images as PDFs
Appendix B: New Features in Adobe Illustrator CS5s
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with the basic functions of their computers operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with windows. Students should also have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, saving files, and so on. Familiarity with basic design terminology, such as palettes, color modes, shapes, text, and paths is highly recommended.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.