Adobe Illustrator CC Level 2
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
This course covers the Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
- Draw complex illustrations.
- Enhance artwork by using painting tools.
- Customize colors and swatches.
- Format type.
- Enhance the appearance of artwork.
- Prepare content for deployment.
- Set up project requirements.
- Topic A: Apply the Grid, Guides, and Info Panel
- Topic B: Combine Objects to Create Complex Illustrations
- Topic C: Organize Artwork with Layers
- Topic D: Create a Perspective Drawing
- Topic E: Trace Artwork
- Topic A: Paint Objects Using Fills and Strokes
- Topic B: Paint Objects Using Live Paint Groups
- Topic C: Paint with Custom Brushes
- Topic D: Add Transparency and Blending Modes
- Topic E: Apply Meshes to Objects
- Topic F: Apply Patterns
- Topic A: Manage Colors
- Topic B: Customize Swatches
- Topic C: Manage Color Groups
- Topic D: Adjust Color
- Topic A: Set Character Formats
- Topic B: Apply Advanced Formatting Options to Type
- Topic A: Apply Effects to an Object
- Topic B: Create Graphic Styles
- Topic C: Apply a Mask to an Object
- Topic D: Apply Symbols and Symbol Sets
- Topic A: Prepare Artwork for Printing
- Topic B: Prepare Transparency and Colors for Printing
- Topic C: Create Slices and Image Maps
- Topic D: Save Graphics for the Web
- Topic E: Prepare Documents for Video
- Topic F: Prepare Files for Other Applications
- Topic A: Identify the Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Topic B: Determine and Evaluate Standard Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Topic C: Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert Illustrator CC Exam Mappings
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with basic computer functions such as creating folders, launching programs, and working with Windows. You should also have basic Windows application skills, such as copying and pasting objects, formatting text, and saving files.â¢ Familiarity with basic design terminology, such as palettes, color modes, shapes, text, and paths, is highly recommended.You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following courses:
- Introduction to Personal Computers Using MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 8/8.1
- Adobe Illustrator CC (2014): Level 1
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.