Adobe Photoshop CC: Part 1 (AdobePhoto.CC_1)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Audience: Photographers
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Adobe® Photoshop® CC: Part 1 focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images. In addition, the orientation to Adobe® Bridge and organization of files in Bridge is covered. Although Photoshop is used by a variety of professionals, from photographers to designers to videographers, Photoshop Part 1 will focus mainly on the photography component. The illustration and animation techniques are covered in subsequent levels of Photoshop.
This course covers the Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communications with Adobe Photoshop CC certification.
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
- Topic A: Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Topic B: Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic C: Customize the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic A: Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Topic B: Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Topic C: Work with Digital Devices
- Topic A: Use Selection Tools
- Topic B: Manage Layers
- Topic A: Modify Images
- Topic B: Repair Images
- Topic C: Implement Color Management
- Topic A: Adjust Layers
- Topic B: Apply Camera Raw
- Topic C: Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
- Topic A: Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Topic B: Save Images for the Web
- Topic C: Save Images for Print
- Topic D: Format Images for Other Programs
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert Photoshop CC Exam Mapping
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.