Adobe Photoshop CC: Part 2 (AdobePhoto.CC_2)
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Language: English
- Audience: Photographers
More About This Course
- Train Anywhere, Your Home, Office, Or Training Center
- Hands on Computer Labs Accessible 24/7
- Virtual Classrooms With Robust Interactive Environment
- Prepares You For Exams And Valuable Microsoft Certifications
- Version Upgrade Guarantee - Substantial Discounts For Upgraded Courses Within 9 Months of Purchase
- Corporate Resource Guarantee - Protect Your Company Sponsored Training Investment For 1 Year
- Software Assurance Qualified - Value: 5
Adobe® Photoshop® CC is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop's numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive tool set for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
This course covers the Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam.
This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop exam certification.
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
- Topic A: Draw with Brushes
- Topic B: Create Gradients
- Topic C: Apply Tool Presets
- Topic A: Create Images with Vector Paths
- Topic B: Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Topic C: Work with Type
- Topic D: Apply Type Special Effects
- Topic A: Modify Images with Masks
- Topic B: Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Topic C: Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Topic D: Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Topic A: Create and Apply Actions
- Topic B: Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
- Topic A: Edit Video
- Topic B: Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
- Topic A: Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Topic B: Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Topic C: Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
Appendix B: Adobe Certified Expert Photoshop CC Exam Mapping
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the following tasks:
- Identify the basic components of Adobe® Bridge and the Photoshop workspace.
- Define image size and resolution.
- Add and modify Photoshop layers.
- Use tools to select, crop, and move images.
- Work with image adjustment properties to correct and retouch photographic images.
- Open and modify an image in Adobe® Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.
To meet these prerequisites, you can take the Logical Operations course:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.