- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge.
- Define image size, resolution, and color modes using Photoshop
- Use Photoshop to work with selection tool and layers.
- Make image enhancements and adjustments.
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw with Photoshop
- Utilizing Adobe Photoshop to prepare images for print and web.
- Topic A: Introduction to Photoshop
- Topic B: Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Topic C: Navigate the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic D: Customize the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic A: Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Topic B: Working with Digital Devices
- Topic A: Use Selection Tools
- Topic B: Using Photopshop to Manage Layers
- Topic A: Crop, Move, and Straighten Images
- Topic B: Image Repairs
- Topic A: Layer Adjustments
- Topic B: Introduction to Camera Raw
- Topic A: Save Images for the Web
- Topic B: Save Images for Print
To ensure your success in your Adobe Photshop CS6 Level 1, you should have a basic comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device.You should also have basic computer skills and understand how to launch an application, browse to locate and open files, and can navigate to on-screen elements using a mouse or other navigational devices. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the course Introduction to Personal Computers Using Windows 7.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.