- Daw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients.
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools.
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps.
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing.
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos.
- Topic A: Draw with Brushes
- Topic B: Create Gradients
- Topic C: Use Tool Presets
- Topic A: Create Images with Vector Paths
- Topic B: Use the Shape Drawing Tools
- Topic C: Work with Type
- Topic D: Type Special Effects
- Topic A: Modify Images with Masks
- Topic B: Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
- Topic C: Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Topic D: Use Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Topic E: Utilize Layer Comps
- Topic A: Create and Use Actions
- Topic B: Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
- Topic A: Edit Video
- Topic B: Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the following tasks:
- Identify the basic components of Adobe Bridge and the Photoshop workspace.
- Define image size and resolution.
- Add and modify Photoshop layers.
- Use tools to select, crop, and move images.
- Work with image adjustment properties to correct and retouch photographic images.
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and webTo meet this prerequisite, you can take the course Adobe Photoshop CS6 : Part 1.
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US.
By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients.
For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.